SHOP ONLINE

Saturday 15 June 2013

ETSY Craft Party 2013

I am so happy and honored to be able to organise the craft party for Singapore this year! 

When I saw online that Etsy is having a craft party this June, I knew I had to be a part of it and since there was no organiser for Singapore, I wrote the proposal to Etsy and got an approval from Etsy 30hrs later! Yay!! 

I am so glad that it is also the school holidays so it gave me for time to plan and that my eldest sister - who is a school teacher (and good with art and crafts!) is around to help us out! 

So.. we decided that we are going to have some batik painting and felt crafts. 

We needed at least 25 RSVPs for Etsy to send us a box of craft supplies. And guess what? We got over 30 RSVPs the next 36hrs!! Awesome!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment