SHOP ONLINE

Monday 22 April 2013

How to make felt geraniums

Geraniums are one of our very first flowers couple of years ago. Then we stopped making them? If you asked me, I dont have the answer why either!! I love these lil poppies! Hence, I made a bunch of these and will be attaching them onto hairclips, headbands, shoe clips (if we find those clips that is!), and making those cute lil barefoot sandals for babies. Oh, not forgetting the brooch pins as well!


For our Singaporean friends who are interested to learn how to make these geraniums, we will be teaching how to make these; with all materials provided - on the 11 May 2013 at Serangoon North Ave 4. Please email me at simply4love@ymail.com for details, or book online at
www.bebebows.com/felt_diy_workshop



No comments:

Post a Comment